Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay if I’m just watching my child skate?
No! Parents may spectate for free
What if I need to help my child, but I can’t or don’t want to skate?
Parents can walk out onto the skating surface, as long as they remove, or put shoe covers on over, their shoes. The shoe covers are available for free in a bin on the skate rental counter. (Please return them to bin after use, if they are still in good shape).
What if it looks like too much fun to pass up and I decide to skate with my child?
If I’m already in the building, why would I now need to pay “admission” and not just for skate rentals?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- CASH is always preferred!
- Credit and debit cards are accepted also. All goods and services are priced for cash payment. Purchases made with a credit or debit card will receive a 4% non-cash adjustment. This charge will show on your receipt.
- No personal checks!
Do you have an ATM?
Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes! You can purchase gift certificates in any amount desired. The gift certificates can be redeemed for admissions, skate rentals, food/drinks from our snack bar, and for merchandise. Gift certificates are not able to be used to play games in our arcade. Cash will not be given back; remaining balances can just be used the next time you come.
Can I bring my own skates?
Yes! Clean, rink-safe skates are allowed
What types of skates do you rent?
- Regular (traditional) roller skates – what we, in the industry call “quads”
[sizes Juv. 6-men’s 15]
- Inline skates (aka ‘blades’ or ‘rollerblades’) – all the wheels are in a row
[sizes Juv. 10-men’s 15]
- Speed skates – also quad skates, but with a lower-cut boot, a lower heel, and wider wheels [sizes 1-13]
Is there any safety equipment required?
No, however you are welcome to bring in your own knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and/or helmet.
Do you rent skate mates?
No, we do not have skate mates at the present time.
Do you sell food and drinks?
YES! Click here to view our menus and prices
Am I able to bring in a cake?
Only if you have scheduled a birthday party with us [link] are you allowed to bring in a cake (and ice cream).
My child has a food allergy. Would I be able to see the list of ingredients of items you sell?
Please ask us. We will do our best to provide you with any information you need.